Popular Sub Chain Set to Open in Milton
Get your sub orders ready because a popular sandwich chain is coming to Milton.
Firehouse Subs recently announced the grand opening of its first location in Milton.
The restaurant was first inspired by the founders Chris and Robin Sorensen after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The goal of the restaurant is to provide funding, life-saving equipment, and education opportunities to first responders and public safety organizations.
The Florida-native restaurant first came to Canada in 2015.
The Milton restaurant will be located at 1-608 Santa Maria Blvd. and is set to open on Oct. 23, under the ownership of husband and wife, Steve and Olimpia Panella.
This is the 17th Canadian location for the restaurant chain and the second restaurant for Steve and Olimpia, who are both first-generation first responders.
“We know firsthand the budget constraints that first responders deal with on a daily basis,” Steve, in a recent press release.
“I can’t stress enough how amazing it is to help them through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation of Canada. On top of that, the food speaks for itself with delicious flavors and hearty portions that keep guests coming back for more.”
The Panellas are devoted to helping public safety organizations through Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation of Canada, which has granted more than $442,000 to hometown heroes throughout the country.
The Milton Firehouse Subs restaurant will be open seven days a week from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m Sunday through Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Firehouse Subs serves premium meats and cheeses steamed and piled high on a toasted sub roll, served with fresh produce and condiments.
In addition to signature subs, the restaurant offers different catering options from sandwich and dessert platters to salads and snacks to fuel any occasion.
Popular sub sellers include the hook and ladder sub, served with smoked turkey breast and Virginia honey ham smothered with Monterey jack cheese, and the smokehouse beef and cheddar brisket loaded with USDA choice beef brisket smoked for up to 16 hours in an authentic Texas smokehouse and topped with melted cheddar cheese and a special combination of sauces, including sweet baby ray’s barbecue sauce.
For more information visit the Firehouse Subs official website.
Photo courtesy of Firehouse Subs Canada Facebook.
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam
- Is This Major Restaurant Chain Shutting Down Locations in Canada?
- This Popular Burger Chain is Coming to Burlington
- Popular BBQ Restaurant Set to Open Brand New Location in Oakville
- Halton Police First in Canada to Use Dedicated Public Safety Wireless Network
- Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall