Portion of Royal Windsor closed due to industrial accident: Halton Police
Halton Police say they are on the scene at an industrial accident in the vicinity of Royal Windsor Drive and Winston Churchill Boulevard.
Royal Windsor is closed from Ford Drive to Winston Churchill to allow access for air ambulance.
Motorists are asked to avoid the area.
There are currently no details on the nature of the accident.
Updates on the accident will be provided by the Ontario Ministry of Labour, police say.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 150 cases confirmed in Halton