Possibly Impaired Woman Caught Sleeping Behind The Wheel
Sometimes the police find rather benign, but still concerning, situations when finding intoxicated people behind the wheel.
According to Halton Regional Police, they arrested a woman this morning (February 21) at 10 am after receiving a 911 call about an unconscious person in a car.
Police arrived to find the woman asleep at the wheel, revving the vehicle’s engine in a park.
A breath sample conducted showed she was registering at almost four times the legal limit.
Impaired driving charges were subsequently laid by police.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Milton Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Milton Man With Lifetime Driving Ban Allegedly Caught Behind Wheel
- Halton Police Arrest Person For Impaired Driving
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Burlington Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Halton Hills Transport Truck Driver Accused of Impaired Driving