Possibly Impaired Woman Caught Sleeping Behind The Wheel
Sometimes the police find rather benign, but still concerning, situations when finding intoxicated people behind the wheel.
According to Halton Regional Police, they arrested a woman this morning (February 21) at 10 am after receiving a 911 call about an unconscious person in a car.
Police arrived to find the woman asleep at the wheel, revving the vehicle’s engine in a park.
A breath sample conducted showed she was registering at almost four times the legal limit.
Impaired driving charges were subsequently laid by police.
- Police concerned about missing woman from Burlington
- One city moves to eliminate bus fare; could Burlington, Milton, and Oakville do the same?
- Burlington restaurant named top 100 in Canada
- Halton police make arrest in Grill Daddy restaurant robbery
- Highway lane blocked due to collision in Burlington
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Milton Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Milton Man With Lifetime Driving Ban Allegedly Caught Behind Wheel
- Halton Police Arrest Person For Impaired Driving
- Drunk Driver Arrested in Burlington Was at Least 3.5 Times Over Limit: Police
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington