President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving in Burlington
An impaired driving charge has recently been pressed against the current president of the Peel Regional Police Association.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, PRPA head Adrian Woolley was stopped Saturday evening (February 9) for speeding on the QEW in Burlington.
The 44 year old Burington resident has been charged with impaired driving and stunt driving with a BAC of plus 80, Schmidt says.
Woolley reportedly participated in the PRPA Polar Plunge fundraiser that same day, according to a recent post on his Twitter page.
— Adrian Woolley (@PRPA_Prez) February 8, 2019
Photo via Adrian Woolley’s Linkedin page
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Oakville Driver Charged with Stunt Driving
- Here’s How Impaired Driving Will Impact You Financially in Halton
- Teen Charged For Driving at Outrageous Speed on QEW in Oakville
- Milton Dad Charged for Impaired Driving Had Child in Car