President of Peel Regional Police Association Charged with Impaired Driving in Burlington
An impaired driving charge has recently been pressed against the current president of the Peel Regional Police Association.
According to OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt, PRPA head Adrian Woolley was stopped Saturday evening (February 9) for speeding on the QEW in Burlington.
The 44 year old Burington resident has been charged with impaired driving and stunt driving with a BAC of plus 80, Schmidt says.
Woolley reportedly participated in the PRPA Polar Plunge fundraiser that same day, according to a recent post on his Twitter page.
— Adrian Woolley (@PRPA_Prez) February 8, 2019
Photo via Adrian Woolley’s Linkedin page
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Oakville Driver Charged with Stunt Driving
- Here’s How Impaired Driving Will Impact You Financially in Halton
- PHOTOS: Police Investigating Possible Impaired Driving Crash in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested Following Alleged Impaired Driving in Burlington