Propane Tank Explosion in Burlington
Halton police and fire and emergency services are on scene after a propane tank explosion on Tuesday evening.
Officers are responding to a 6:17 p.m. call about the incident.
According to police, there was a report of a barbecue fire after a propane tank exploded in a backyard on Fairchild Blvd. in Burlington.
Police say there are no reported injuries.
Emergency services are on scene, and residents in the area are being assessed by paramedics.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Lanes Blocked on QEW Due to Tractor-Trailer Fire in Oakville
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- Major Changes Planned For Services Covered by OHIP