Propane Tank Explosion in Burlington
Halton police and fire and emergency services are on scene after a propane tank explosion on Tuesday evening.
Officers are responding to a 6:17 p.m. call about the incident.
According to police, there was a report of a barbecue fire after a propane tank exploded in a backyard on Fairchild Blvd. in Burlington.
Police say there are no reported injuries.
Emergency services are on scene, and residents in the area are being assessed by paramedics.
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington