Propane Tank Explosion in Burlington
Halton police and fire and emergency services are on scene after a propane tank explosion on Tuesday evening.
Officers are responding to a 6:17 p.m. call about the incident.
According to police, there was a report of a barbecue fire after a propane tank exploded in a backyard on Fairchild Blvd. in Burlington.
Police say there are no reported injuries.
Emergency services are on scene, and residents in the area are being assessed by paramedics.
- Police Searching for a Father and 11-Month-Old Son in Burlington
- Residents Warned to Beware of Very Convincing New Scam in Halton
- Popular Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Burlington Mall
- New Chocolate Bar Now Available in Canada
- Halton Hills Pub Has Approximately $100,000 in Damage Following Fire