Pumpkins to Pastries Trail Underway Across Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
All things orange are being celebrated as the annual Pumpkins to Pastries Trail kicks off in Halton.
Residents and visitors are encouraged to eat, shop, and support local businesses and landmarks.
The event runs until Oct. 31.
You can experience the local flavours of Halton this fall by exploring themed events, on-farm markets, restaurants, specialty shops and local attractions for a taste of the harvest season.
In addition, it’s a chance to meet the people and places which produce and offer local food and see how agriculture is thriving in Halton.
We’ve kicked things off with a Top 5 PSL list — that’s pumpkin spice latte for your caffeinated adventures!
Click here for a full list of events and attractions.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- Top 5 Places to Get a Pumpkin Spice Latte in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- Top 5 Ways to Make the Most of Your Fall in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Halton
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Halton
- Ontario Announces Funding For More Cultural Events in Halton