QEW On-Ramp Closure to be Aware of in Burlington
If you regularly use the QEW you may have noticed an on-ramp closure in Burlington.
511 Ontario recently tweeted that the QEW Toronto bound on-ramp at Walkers Line (northbound and southbound) in Burlington will be closed nightly at 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.
This closure, which is a result of roadwork, came first came into effect on Feb. 4 and will last until Feb. 9.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation