Razor Blade Suspects Sought in Burlington
A pair of suspects stole nearly $1,000 worth of razor blades from a Burlington pharmacy and Halton police are asking the public to keep a sharp eye out for them.
The items are most likely being re-sold online or possibly at a flea market, said Const. Naresh Dabas from the district response unit which is focusing on retail crime as Halton police are cracking down on shoplifting across the region.
The male and female suspects went into a Shoppers Drug Mart at 3051 Walkers Line on Nov. 11.
That’s when they allegedly hid the blades in a bag and left the store without trying to pay for the items.
An arry of Gillette razors were taken, totaling $958.23.
“It’s organized retail crime,” said Dabas.
Here’s what was stolen:
Fusion Cart 12 pack- two packages - $91.03
Fusion 8-pack - four packages - $123.83
Fusion Power 8-pack - two packages - $72.79
Fusion Pro Gilide 8-pack - three packages - $116.13
Fusion Pro Power 8-pack - seven packages - $298.55
Fusion Pro Shield one-pack - one packages- $42.65
Fusion Pro Shield - five packages - $213.25
The first suspect is female, white, with long blonde hair. She was wearing a black jacket and large scarf.
The second suspect is male, white, wearing a black jacket with a fur hood and black winter hat.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Const. Naresh Dabas at 905-825-4747 ext. 2351.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- What's Open and Closed Thanksgiving Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- Suspects Sought After Cosmetics and Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Three Suspects Sought After More Than $1K Worth of Items Stolen From Longos in Oakville
- Suspect Sought After Just Over $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Milton
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences