Razor Blade Suspects Sought in Milton
Three skinny suspects stole several hundred dollars worth of razor blades from a Milton supermarket and Halton police are asking the public to keep a sharp eye out for them.
The young men went into a supermarket near Bronte Rd. S. on July 2 at 8:21 p.m.
That’s when they hid the blades in a reusable shopping bag and left the store.
The men are described as black, thin, and in their early twenties.
The first suspect stands 5-foot-9 and has black hair with a black beard. He was wearing grey sweatpants, a navy blue T-shirt, black baseball hat, black and white Adidas shoes, and a black and silver watch.
The second suspect is also 5-foot-9. He has black hair, facial hair, tattoos on his left forearm, and wearing a blue T-shirt with the word BENCH in black across the chest, blue jeans, and grey running shoes with a green Nike swoosh.
The third suspect stands 6-feet. He has black hair, black facial hair, and was wearing a blue and white baseball hat, green and black T-shirt, blue jeans, and black shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Const. Lance Broderick at 905-825-4747 ext. 2405 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
Photos courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Three Vehicles Involved in Collision in Milton
- Man Arrested in Oakville for Carjacking, Kidnapping 96 Year Old Woman
- Oakville House of the Week: Chic and Rustic $2 Mil Bronte East Home
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Popular Cafe Opens Inside Oakville Grocery Store