Recall issued for President's Choice Cranberry Goat's Milk Cheese
Loblaw Companies Limited has issued a recall for President’s Choice brand Cranberry Goat’s Milk Cheese.
The recall is due to the fact the cheese might have pieces of plastic in it. The cheeses being recalled are the 300-gram sizes with the codes 2020 MR 19 and 2020 MR 24.
These items are sold at various stores owned by the Loblaw Companies Limited brand, including Real Canadian Superstore and No Frills, across the country.
Anyone who believes they may have purchased one of the recalled items is advised to return it to the store it was purchased from—do NOT eat it.
Cover photo and photo courtesy of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s website
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Halton
- VIDEO: Vehicle fire snarling traffic in Oakville
- New blockade suspends GO Train service west of Toronto
- Heavy snow warning issued for Burlington, Milton, Oakville
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended