Reduced store hours at Mapleview Centre due to COVID-19
If you're planning on hitting up the mall soon, you should be prepared for a new operating schedule for some of your favourite stores.
Starting Monday, March 16, Mapleview Centre is offering its retailers the option to reduce their store operating hours to 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays.
These reduced hours will remain in place for two weeks, at which point Mapleview Centre will re-evaluate the situation.
“Access hours to the property will remain unchanged as we understand there are some services, including essential services, and tenants that may or must operate as per their usual hours of business, and we will continue to support them in their approach,” the mall said in a recent statement.
“We are relying on the collective cooperation of people who may be showing symptoms associated with COVID-19 not to frequent public places and, as recommended by governmental authorities, remain at home.”
For more information on store hours, visit Mapleview Centre’s website.
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Winter Weather Affecting Mall Hours in Halton
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Halton
- Loblaws and Shoppers Drug Mart reducing store hours in response to COVID-19
- Popular Dress Store Opens at Mapleview Centre in Burlington