Remembrance Day Road Closure in Oakville
Oakville residents may want to be aware of an upcoming road closure.
On Nov. 4 from 10 a.m. to noon Lakeshore Road will be closed from Mississaga Street to Bronte.
Local access will be allowed from the Mississaga Street side only.
Rolling closures on Lakeshore from Jones to Bronte will also be in place.
The closures are a result of the Bronte Remembrance Day Parade.
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- Sun Life helping people on disability leave in Halton return to work
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified