Remembrance Day Road Closure in Oakville
Oakville residents may want to be aware of an upcoming road closure.
On Nov. 4 from 10 a.m. to noon Lakeshore Road will be closed from Mississaga Street to Bronte.
Local access will be allowed from the Mississaga Street side only.
Rolling closures on Lakeshore from Jones to Bronte will also be in place.
The closures are a result of the Bronte Remembrance Day Parade.
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton