Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Burlington Development
The City of Burlington received an application from Lakeshore (Burlington) Inc. regarding a proposed development in Ward 2.
This proposed development, according to the city’s website, consists of an Official Plan and a Zoning Bylaw amendment application.
These amendments would permit a 29-storey mixed-use building with 280 residential units, and 675 square metres of ground floor commercial retail space fronting on Lakeshore Road and Pearl Street.
The proposed development also includes an adaptive re-use of listed heritage buildings fronting on Pearl Street as live/work units, car access from Lakeshore Road, loading access from Pearl Street, and five levels of underground parking (280 spaces) and at grade parking (11 spaces).
The exact site address is 2069-2079 Lakeshore Rd. and 383-385 Pearl St.
Residents can learn more about this proposed development at a Neighbourhood Meeting that is being held on Jan. 29 at 7 p.m. at the Art Gallery of Burlington (1333 Lakeshore Rd.).
At this meeting, residents will also be able to share their thoughts on the development.
For more information, visit the City of Burlington website.
Do you want to see this proposed development move forward?
Photos are courtesy of the City of Burlington.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- City Likely to Reject Proposed Condo Development in Burlington
- Huge Residential Development Proposed for Milton
- Residents Can Weigh in on Huge Residential Development Proposed for Milton
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Development in Burlington
- A Mid-Rise and Mixed-Use Development Has Been Proposed for Oakville