Residents Can Weigh in on Huge Residential Development Proposed for Milton
Back in May of this year, inhalton published an article about a huge residential development that has been proposed for the town of Milton.
Fernbrook Homes is proposing a residential development with three buildings ranging in height from 15 to 19 storeys with landscaped six-storey podiums. According to the town's website, in total, these buildings would consist of 677 residential units.
Parking, notes the town's website, is proposed to be accommodated with a combination of underground and above-ground parking structures.
The address for this proposed development is 101 Nipissing Road.
On May 15, 2019, Fernbrook Homes and GSP Group hosted a drop-in public open house regarding the proposed development. Residents were able to learn more about the application, the review process, share their thoughts, and ask questions.
Now, according to the town's website, residents have another chance to weigh in on this proposed development.
A statutory public meeting is being held on July 8, 2019.
During this meeting, members of the public will again be able to get information about the proposal, in addition to making a verbal presentation and/or written submission to identify areas of concern or express their support, regarding the development.
The meeting will take place at 7 p.m. at Milton Town Hall (Council Chambers, on the 2nd Floor).
For more information, click here.
Do you think this development should be approved?
Photo is courtesy of the town of Milton.
- COVID closes restaurants in Burlington and Milton
- Frost advisory in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton
- Group of Emily Carr students told to self isolate due to COVID
- Hospital workers’ union concerned with Ford’s COVID-19 pharmacy testing plan
- Burlington man faces bank robbery charge after chase
- Huge Residential Development Proposed for Milton
- A 30-Unit Residential Development has Been Proposed for Oakville
- 30-Unit Residential Development Proposed for Oakville
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Burlington Development
- Residents Can Have Their Say on This Proposed Development in Burlington