Road Closed After Nasty Vehicle Collision in Burlington
A vehicle collision this afternoon has prompted a road closure in Burlington.
Halton Police reported around 4:00 p.m. that they were headed to the scene of a collision at Waterdown and North Service Road. Emergency services and paramedics also attended the scene.
The vehicle involved was severely damaged in the incident, while injuries are currently unknown.
The roadway is closed until further notice.
Police have taken this opportunity to remind all drivers to be cautious, as the roads are wet and slick.
(Photo provided by Halton Police)
- Part of Major Road Closed for Collision Investigation in Milton
- Emergency Services on Scene for Highway Collision in Oakville
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Collision Prompts Road Closure in Burlington
- Paramedics on Scene for Collision at Major Oakville Intersection