Road Closed After Nasty Vehicle Collision in Burlington
A vehicle collision this afternoon has prompted a road closure in Burlington.
Halton Police reported around 4:00 p.m. that they were headed to the scene of a collision at Waterdown and North Service Road. Emergency services and paramedics also attended the scene.
The vehicle involved was severely damaged in the incident, while injuries are currently unknown.
The roadway is closed until further notice.
Police have taken this opportunity to remind all drivers to be cautious, as the roads are wet and slick.
(Photo provided by Halton Police)
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- ROAD CLOSURES: Halton Police on Scene Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Collision in Halton Hills
- Road closed following vehicle collision in Burlington
- Road closed after vehicle drives off roadway into water in Milton
- Police and Paramedics Attending to Vehicle Collision in Milton
- Police on Scene for Two Vehicle Collision in Milton