Road Closed After Nasty Vehicle Collision in Burlington
A vehicle collision this afternoon has prompted a road closure in Burlington.
Halton Police reported around 4:00 p.m. that they were headed to the scene of a collision at Waterdown and North Service Road. Emergency services and paramedics also attended the scene.
The vehicle involved was severely damaged in the incident, while injuries are currently unknown.
The roadway is closed until further notice.
Police have taken this opportunity to remind all drivers to be cautious, as the roads are wet and slick.
(Photo provided by Halton Police)
- Popular Grocery Store in Oakville Set to Close Before the New Year
- Police Searching for Elderly Male in Oakville
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- House of the Week: $1.1 Mil Oakville Home With an Alluring Master Bedroom
- One Male in Custody Following Vehicle Crime Spree Throughout Halton