Road Closed After Vehicle Knocks Down Hydro Lines in Milton
A vehicle accident has prompted a road closure this evening.
At 8:20 p.m., police said a farm vehicle knocked down hydro lanes on Canyon Road, east of Highway 401.
Canyon is currently closed between Limestone and Campbell Avenue.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Two Burlington Residents Celebrating Big Lotto Win
- UPDATE: 84-Year-Old Driver Succumbs to Injuries Following Collision in Oakville
- UPDATE: Fatality Following Person Struck by Train in Oakville
- Conservation Halton Issues Flood Watch Statement
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Closed Road in Milton Area
- Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
- Major Road Closed After Hydro Wires Down in Milton
- Fallen Tree Causes Road Closure and Downed Hydro Lines in Milton
- PHOTO: Outage Affecting Residents After Vehicle Collides with Hydro Pole in Milton