Road Closed Due to Sinkhole in Oakville
If you’re on the road this afternoon, you may want to be aware of a closure.
Police report that Cross Avenue is closed in both directions between Lyons Lane and Cornwall Road due to a sinkhole.
That’s in the area south of Cornwall at Trafalgar.
All drivers are asked to avoid the roadway for now.
There is currently no estimated time for when the road is expected to reopen.
- Popular Clothing Store Gets its First North American Outlet in Halton Hills
- Multiple Collisions in Burlington Causing Major Backups
- Police Investigation Prompts Road Closures, Evacuations in Oakville
- Some Tenants Will Be Paying Higher Rent in Halton
- UPDATE: Investigation Causing Major Road Closures in Oakville