Road Closed Due to Sinkhole in Oakville
If you’re on the road this afternoon, you may want to be aware of a closure.
Police report that Cross Avenue is closed in both directions between Lyons Lane and Cornwall Road due to a sinkhole.
That’s in the area south of Cornwall at Trafalgar.
All drivers are asked to avoid the roadway for now.
There is currently no estimated time for when the road is expected to reopen.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Body pulled from water near Burlington lift bridge: Hamilton Police
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Burlington and Oakville rent rates continue to skyrocket