Road Closed Following Early Morning Incident in Halton Hills
An early morning traffic incident in Halton Hills may cause delays for some commuters.
According to police, Guelph Street is currently closed both east and westbound between Hall Road and Adamson Street following a transport truck crossing the centre of the road, striking a car, and then coming to a rest on a residential lawn.
Halton Police are currently investigating.
The vehicles involved are being removed from the road.
Travellers have been advised to find alternate routes.
UPDATE (Dec. 5 11 a.m.): According to police, all lanes have been reopened.
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Top 5 Bakeries in Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek