Road Closed Following Early Morning Incident in Halton Hills
An early morning traffic incident in Halton Hills may cause delays for some commuters.
According to police, Guelph Street is currently closed both east and westbound between Hall Road and Adamson Street following a transport truck crossing the centre of the road, striking a car, and then coming to a rest on a residential lawn.
Halton Police are currently investigating.
The vehicles involved are being removed from the road.
Travellers have been advised to find alternate routes.
UPDATE (Dec. 5 11 a.m.): According to police, all lanes have been reopened.
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police investigating gunpoint bank robbery in Milton
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Tactical Rescue Unit called to Burlington residence
- Injuries reported after pedestrian struck by vehicle in Burlington
- Police arrest suspect in Milton gunpoint bank robbery