Road Closed Following School Bus Crash in Milton
A recent school bus crash has prompted a road closure in Milton.
Halton police say that emergency crews will be closing the road at Chisholm & Martin St to recover a school bus that is currently in a grassy area beside the roadway.
Police say the driver may have experienced a medical episode and has since been taken to hospital.
No passengers were on the bus at the time of the crash.
Photo courtesy of Halton police
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Internal audit of Scheer’s expenses turns up money on school, clothes, minivan