Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash in Oakville
by Ashley Newport on August 14, 2018
A major road closure is causing traffic delays in Oakville.
Halton police say that northbound Ninth Line is closed in the Highway 407/403 and Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. area following a single-vehicle collision involving a transport truck.
Police say the truck crashed into a hydro pole.
Hydro lines are down as a result.
The closure will likely remain in effect through the afternoon, affecting the rush hour commute.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville