Road Closed Following Transport Truck Crash in Oakville
A major road closure is causing traffic delays in Oakville.
Halton police say that northbound Ninth Line is closed in the Highway 407/403 and Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. area following a single-vehicle collision involving a transport truck.
Police say the truck crashed into a hydro pole.
Hydro lines are down as a result.
The closure will likely remain in effect through the afternoon, affecting the rush hour commute.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada