Road Closed for Person in Crisis in Oakville
Drivers should be aware of a closure currently in effect.
At 8:37 p.m., police reported a road closure at Dundas Street West and Lions Valley Park Road.
“Both eastbound and westbound traffic is being diverted away from the area as police speak to an individual in crisis on the bridge,” police say.
We’ll update with further information as it comes.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
Police are happy to report a successful conclusion to the incident on the bridge at Lions Valley and Dundas St W. Roads have now reopened in the area. ^AJF— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) July 2, 2019
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak