Road Closed for Truck Extraction in Milton
Halton Regional Police are advising drivers to avoid a stretch of road in Campbellville.
According to police, Guelph Line is closed between Limestone and Conservation Road while a truck involved in an earlier collision is being extracted from a farmer’s field.
The closure is estimated to be for an hour.
Police are advising drivers to use Twiss Road as an alternate route.
UPDATE: Police have advised that due to problems with the truck recovery, the road closure is being extended until at least 8 pm.
UPDATE: According to police, Guelph Line between Limestone and Conservation Road in Milton has now re-opened.
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Here's How Much House Prices Have Fallen in Halton
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court