Road Closed for Truck Extraction in Milton
Halton Regional Police are advising drivers to avoid a stretch of road in Campbellville.
According to police, Guelph Line is closed between Limestone and Conservation Road while a truck involved in an earlier collision is being extracted from a farmer’s field.
The closure is estimated to be for an hour.
Police are advising drivers to use Twiss Road as an alternate route.
UPDATE: Police have advised that due to problems with the truck recovery, the road closure is being extended until at least 8 pm.
UPDATE: According to police, Guelph Line between Limestone and Conservation Road in Milton has now re-opened.
- $70 Million Lotto Max Jackpot Ticket Sold in Ontario
- What's Open and Closed Civic Holiday Monday in Burlington, Oakville, and Milton
- Leave your deets when dining: Restaurants taking personal info to trace COVID-19
- Costco launches same-day delivery service
- Police investigating after Halton Hills woman killed in Brampton