Road Closure Taking Place in Burlington
Drivers will want to take note of the following road closure taking place in Burlington on Thursday.
A temporary road closure is happening due to paving according to the city.
The closure is along Hidden Valley Park Rd. - from Hidden Valley Park until the north end of the street - on Oct. 12 and will be in effect from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Residents can contact Marc Daffre for more information at 905-335-7600 ext. 7640.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Vehicle fire causing highway delays in Oakville
- Hamilton couple charged after police seize drugs, break and enter tools in Burlington
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election