Road Closure Taking Place in Oakville
Drivers will want to take note of a road closure taking place in Oakville.
Reconstruction and urbanization will be taking place along Bridge Rd. from Fourth Line to Smith Lane, starting Sept. 11.
This is the project’s first phase, with the second portion scheduled for April 2018.
Detour routes for motorists are along Fourth Line, Pinegrove Rd. and Lee's Lane in both directions.
- Police Warning Residents of Suspicious Person in Milton
- Police Warning of Bomb Threats in Halton
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets
- UPDATE: One Male Arrested For Attempted Child Abduction in Oakville