Robbery Prompting Heavy Police Presence in Georgetown
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon in Georgetown, Halton Hills.
Police got a call around 1:10 p.m. regarding a robbery at a Scotiabank location in the area of Guelph Street and Sinclair Avenue.
No weapons were seen and no injuries have been reported at this time, police say.
There’s a heavy police presence in the area as the investigation continues.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching For Suspects Following Georgetown Bank Robbery
- Residents Warned of Extra Police Presence in Burlington
- Five Georgetown Youths Facing Charges in Street Robbery
- Suspect Sought Following Bank Robbery in Milton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Closed Road in Milton Area