Robbery Prompting Heavy Police Presence in Georgetown
Officers are on scene for an investigation this afternoon in Georgetown, Halton Hills.
Police got a call around 1:10 p.m. regarding a robbery at a Scotiabank location in the area of Guelph Street and Sinclair Avenue.
No weapons were seen and no injuries have been reported at this time, police say.
There’s a heavy police presence in the area as the investigation continues.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Top 5 Bakeries in Burlington
- This Major Road Closure Has Been Extended in Milton
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Emergency Services Investigating Strange Substance Released into a Burlington Creek
- Heavy Police Presence in Burlington Due to Active Investigation
- Heavy Police Presence in Oakville Due to Ongoing Investigation
- Heavy Police Presence Following Shooting In Burlington
- Police on Scene for Ongoing Investigation in Oakville
- UPDATE: Halton Police Searching For Suspects Following Georgetown Bank Robbery