Rollover Crash Causing Major Backup in Burlington
A major crash is causing traffic delays in Burlington.
The OPP recently announced that the Burlington Canal Lift Bridge was closed due to a collision on Eastport Drive.
There are reports that the collision involved a vehicle rollover.
All lanes were initially closed, but the bridge and roadway are now open.
There may still be delays in the area.
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville