School bus driver faces distracted driver charge
A school bus driver is facing charges for allegedly using a cellphone with kids on board while driving through a construction zone.
Halton Regional Police say the incident occurred on Sept. 15 near Trafalgar Rd. and Briarhall Gate in Oakville.
The traffic unit spotted the driver and pulled over the bus. Charges of distracting driving has since been laid.
Police say 16 young students were on the bus at the time.
- Halton Police Charge Resident With Stunt Driving In School Zone
- Police Lay Stunt Driving Charge in Burlington School Zone
- Police Say Driver Caught Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Milton
- Arrest made in Oakville after police stop driver prohibited for life from driving
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed in Halton