Second Suspect Arrested in Fatal Oakville Shooting
Police have recently made a second arrest following a fatal shooting that claimed an Oakville man’s life.
The incident happened around 11:15 p.m. on July 13 in the area of Rebecca Street, east of Dorval Drive.
Oakville resident Keegan Parkinson, 19, was pronounced dead at the scene.
On August 23, police arrested a 17 year old male in connection to the shooting.
Police arrested a second suspect, also a 17 year old male, on September 12. He is charged with the following offences:
- Obstruct Police
- Public Mischief
- Possession of a Prohibited Firearm with Ammunition
- Careless Use of a Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm while Prohibited
- Fail to comply with recognizance
He is scheduled to appear in Milton Court on Thursday, September 13.
The identities of both males are protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
Anyone with further information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Homicide Tip Line at 905-825-4776 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).
- Police Search for Three Suspects Following Incident at Burlington Fortino’s
- Suspect Sought Following Bank Robbery in Milton
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Milton Man Charged After Police Shut Down Cannabis Dispensary
- Man Arrested for Theft After Multiple Businesses Targeted in Oakville