Senior Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this morning (Thursday, June 14) in Burlington.
Police responded to the intersection of New Street and Drury Lane after a pick-up truck hit a 94 year old woman in a mobility scooter.
The intersection was closed for five hours for investigation.
According to police, initial investigation suggests that the pick-up truck was making a left turn and struck the pedestrian in the crosswalk.
Paramedics took the victim to Hamilton General Hospital with serious injuries.
The intersection has since reopened and the investigation is ongoing.
Witnesses to this incident are asked to call the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905 825-4747, ext. 5065.
- UPDATE: Foul Play Not Suspected Following Double Fatality in Burlington
- Burlington is a Pricey Place for Renters: Report
- Police Looking to Identify Alleged Voyeur in Halton Hills
- Suspect Sought After Electric Toothbrushes Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Burlington Resident Rich After Winning Massive Lotto Prize
- Senior Struck in Burlington Dies of Injuries
- Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- Witnesses Asked to Come Forward in Burlington Crash
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- UPDATE: Passenger Sustains Injuries Following Collision at Major Oakville Intersection