Senior Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Burlington
One person has been hospitalized following a collision this morning (Thursday, June 14) in Burlington.
Police responded to the intersection of New Street and Drury Lane after a pick-up truck hit a 94 year old woman in a mobility scooter.
The intersection was closed for five hours for investigation.
According to police, initial investigation suggests that the pick-up truck was making a left turn and struck the pedestrian in the crosswalk.
Paramedics took the victim to Hamilton General Hospital with serious injuries.
The intersection has since reopened and the investigation is ongoing.
Witnesses to this incident are asked to call the Collision Reconstruction Unit at 905 825-4747, ext. 5065.
- Senior Struck in Burlington Dies of Injuries
- Pedestrian Struck, Seriously Injured in Burlington
- UPDATE: Elderly woman in life-threatening condition following crash in Halton Hills
- Witnesses Asked to Come Forward in Burlington Crash
- UPDATE: Young Child Struck by Vehicle, Seriously Injured in Burlington