Serious Crash Blocking Highway Lanes in Oakville
An early morning crash is causing highway delays today in Oakville.
Shortly before 5:00 a.m., the OPP reported a collision on the QEW Fort Erie bound at Trafalgar.
Reports indicate that a single vehicle crashed into the centre median.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
All lanes are blocked and ramps from Ford Drive, Royal Windsor, Trafalgar Road, and Highway 403 have been closed.
It is currently unknown how long the closures will last.
.@OPP_GTATraffic have closed all westbound lanes on the QEW in the area of Royal Windsor for a single vehicle which left the north service road, crashing into the centre median on the QEW. Several patients w/ serious injuries transported by @HaltonMedics207 #oakville pic.twitter.com/EzX9n073wL— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) March 2, 2019
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- What the Ontario Government’s Recent Cuts Mean for the Oakville Public Library
- UPDATE: Vehicle Driven by 13 Year Old Boy Involved in Serious Crash in Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- Centre Lanes Blocked Following a Collision on the QEW
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Fire on QEW In Oakville Blocking All Lanes