Serious Crash Blocking Highway Lanes in Oakville
An early morning crash is causing highway delays today in Oakville.
Shortly before 5:00 a.m., the OPP reported a collision on the QEW Fort Erie bound at Trafalgar.
Reports indicate that a single vehicle crashed into the centre median.
There’s no word on injuries at this time.
All lanes are blocked and ramps from Ford Drive, Royal Windsor, Trafalgar Road, and Highway 403 have been closed.
It is currently unknown how long the closures will last.
.@OPP_GTATraffic have closed all westbound lanes on the QEW in the area of Royal Windsor for a single vehicle which left the north service road, crashing into the centre median on the QEW. Several patients w/ serious injuries transported by @HaltonMedics207 #oakville pic.twitter.com/EzX9n073wL— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) March 2, 2019
- Burlington man charged with trafficking crack cocaine
- Here's what you need to earn to 'live' in Halton
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- Elementary school teachers in Halton beginning work-to-rule soon
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Halton
- UPDATE: Vehicle Driven by 13 Year Old Boy Involved in Serious Crash in Oakville
- Centre Lanes Blocked Following a Collision on the QEW
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 401 Westbound Due To Vehicle Fire
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington
- PHOTOS: Vehicle Fire on QEW In Oakville Blocking All Lanes