Serious injuries caused by house fire in Oakville
Police, fire crews, and paramedics are on scene for a house fire in Oakville.
The fire, which broke out at a residence on Princess Anne Crescent (near the intersection of Speers and Kerr Street), was reported by a passerby at 8:39 p.m.
“Two people have been removed from the home thus far and are being treated by paramedics,” police say.
No other people have been located inside.
The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
Residents should avoid the area until further notice.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week