Seven Guns Stolen from Milton Home
Seven handguns - and an unknown amount of ammunition - were stolen from a Milton home and Halton police are asking the public for tips.
The break-in took place on Oct. 31 between 6 a.m. and 12:25 p.m. in a semi-rural area on Trafalgar Rd.
The exact location of the incident isn’t being revealed, say investigators, adding it’s unclear how entry into the home was gained.
Inside the home, a door to a gun storage room was kicked in and several gun lockers were pried open.
Seven handguns and an unknown amount of ammunition were taken.
The firearms and ammunition were safely stored, say police, and given the location, the persons responsible are believed to have fled in a vehicle.
There’s no suspect information.
Anyone with details that could assist in this investigation are asked to contact Det. Bob Lester of the 1 District criminal investigations bureau at 905 825-4747 ext. 2455 or Crime Stoppers (See Something, Hear Something, Say Something) at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201”with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility in Milton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Pair lauded for efforts to thwart 'porch pirates'
- Exciting Shop The Food District Holiday Concept Open at Square One
- Three suspects flee bank robbery in Georgetown
- Report finds employed Ontarians can't afford to eat