Several traffic lights out due to tree falling on power line in Burlington
First responders are dealing with a fire in Burlington.
At 3:15 p.m. today, a tree fell onto a hydro line and subsequently caught fire in the area of New Street and Hampton Heath Boulevard.
Several traffic lights in the area are out as a result, and the intersection of New and Hampton Heath is currently closed.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Over 400 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, with significant jump recorded in Halton
- Charges laid after non-essential Oakville business found to still be operating
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville