Severe weather could be coming to Halton this weekend
Snow is in the forecast for Halton this weekend.
According to a report from Environment Canada, a low-pressure system is headed for southern Ontario.
As a result, rain, freezing rain, and snow are all a possibility throughout the weekend.
Additionally, road conditions could be treacherous, and travel is expected to be impacted.
According to Environment Canada, it is still unclear which areas of southern Ontario will be impacted most, and residents are advised to pay attention to updates as they emerge.
The Ontario Storm Prediction Centre will be closely monitoring the situation. Warnings may be issued as the event draws nearer.
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak