Sexy, Cool New Restaurant Opens in Burlington
It’s sleek, sultry, and has a gorgeous leather bar — Rust Bistrobar is a new casual-cool dining option in north Burlington.
You’ll find it in the same plaza as Tin Cup at Walkers Line and Upper Middle Rd.
The curated menu, created by Chef Paola Iaboni, focuses on fresh, locally-sourced ingredients highlighting the season’s best and “encapsulating the essence of cooking from the heart and soul.”
The resto opened in fall 2016.
Appetizers range from Korean Cauliflower to Beer-Braised Ribs, while mains include Rabbit Tamale, Duck Confit, and Portobello Wellington.
Then there’s steak: The 40-ounce Tomahawk goes for $110 … (we can’t even).
With a live fire grill, harvest table for larger gatherings, and six-seat chefs’ counter Rust offers a rotating craft beer menu and variety of wine.
Unisex bathroom stalls are reminiscent of downtown Toronto — think Cactus Club.
The atmosphere is sexy … the perfect place to meet that *quality* Tinder date.
Rust is open for dinner six nights a week and for Sunday brunch.
- Oakville Man Charged After Being Found With Over 400 Pounds of Cannabis During Traffic Stop
- VIDEO: Innocent Victim of Mass Mississauga Shooting Identified by Friends
- Multiple Lanes Blocked on 403 Due to Crash on Oakville Border
- Police Looking for 70 Year Old Oakville Man
- Many Halton Residents are Considering a Career Change
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Aug. 5 - Aug. 11
- Top 5 Date Night Restaurants in Burlington
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Brunch Restaurants
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 25 - Dec. 1
- Popular Restaurant Opens in Burlington