SIU Investigating After Man Dies in Oakville
The province’s Special Investigations Unit is investigating the death of a 44-year-old man in Oakville.
The incident took place shortly after midnight on Feb. 21.
Halton police received a call about a missing man and wound up at a school in Oakville near Bronte Rd. and Dundas St. W.
The man was located in a portable on school property.
The emergency task force arrived and knocked down the door.
Once inside, officers say the man required medical attention.
He was taken to hospital by ambulance and placed in the intensive care unit.
The man was pronounced dead at 6 p.m. the same day.
Three investigators and one forensic investigator have been assigned to this case.
The SIU is asking anyone who may have information to contact the lead investigator at 1-800-787-8529.
Video evidence related to this incident can be uploaded through the SIU website.
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington
- Multiple Drivers Penalized for Speeding, Street Racing in Oakville and Burlington
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- For All Canadian Breaking Bad Fans This is Disappointing
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 15– 21