Snow Could Be Headed for Halton This Week
That’s right, Halton - our snow-less conditions might be coming to an end sooner than expected!
Whether or not you’re ready for it, snow could hit Halton as soon as this Thursday, according to Environment Canada.
Environment Canada’s forecast for this week says that either rain showers or flurries are expected across the region on Thursday, November 9.
It might not be a snowstorm (thankfully!), but there’s a 60 per cent chance of precipitation and it’s expected to drop to -9C degrees at night, which could mean snow.
This could just be the beginning of a very snow-filled winter, says Accuweather.
That’s right, winter 2017-18 is set to be “snowy”.
According to Accuweather, the snow will be influenced by La Nina - or cooler water temperatures near the equator.
Bundle up, Halton!
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision in Milton
- Power Outage Affecting Oakville Residents This Morning
- Five Catholic Schools in Halton Will Have Different Start and End Times Come September
- New Waterfront Restaurant with Patio Now Open in Oakville
- Privacy Concerns Rise About Government's New Metrolinx Station Program