Snow May be Arriving in Halton Even Sooner Than Expected
The Halton Region may be getting snow sooner than expected.
Earlier this week, InHalton.com reported that snow is expected on Nov. 12.
Now, according to Environment Canada, the Halton Region could be getting snow by Friday, Nov. 9.
On Friday, it is predicated to be around three degrees with periods of rain and snow.
So, on Friday you may want to carry an umbrella while wearing a pair of mitts or gloves.
Photo courtesy of Environment Canada.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada