Snowfall Warning in Effect for Halton
Whether we want it or not, more snow is coming.
Environment Canada has issued a snowfall warning for the Halton Region.
A total amount between 15 and 20 cm is expected.
It is predicated that the snow will develop later this morning (Jan. 28), or early this afternoon, and continue into the evening.
This snowfall will likely impact the commute this evening and tomorrow morning.
There will likely be a significant impact on the commute both this evening and Tuesday morning.
Environment Canada is urging for people to prepare for quickly changing and deteriorating travel conditions.
Highways, roads, walkways and parking lots may become difficult to navigate due to the accumulating snow.
ICYMI: Mon. Jan. 28/19 - Buses are running today and all schools are open. We will continue to monitor the weather throughout the day. Weather-related delays are possible this afternoon so don’t forget to check https://t.co/FmttpLT63T pic.twitter.com/GRIrdqs0en— Halton Catholic DSB (@HCDSB) January 28, 2019
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville