Sobeys confirms COVID-19 case at Oakville store
Sobeys has recently confirmed a case of COVID-19 at its Bronte location in Oakville.
On May 19, the store reported that a franchisee employee tested positive for COVID-19 at the Sobeys on 2441 Lakeshore Road West.
The last day the employee worked was Saturday, May 16.
The store is open at this time.
“We will always follow the guidance of Public Health to support our teammates who are impacted by COVID-19,” Sobeys said in a statement.
“We will always do everything we can to support our teammates and ensure their safety. Where required, we will communicate with customers who have shopped in the impacted location, with store signage, outlining our steps to manage the situation.”
More details on COVID-19 cases at all Sobeys locations can be found here.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9
- City of Burlington redesigns some services as province eases COVID-19 restrictions
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- UPDATE: Oakville Metro location temporarily shut down after fourth employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Sobeys Smart Carts are coming to Halton
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Three Oakville Metro employees test positive in same week
- Ontario reporting 149 new confirmed cases of COVID-19, one new case in Halton