Some Facebook Users are Experiencing Major Difficulties
If you’ve been trying to log onto your Facebook account this morning or have been experiencing technical difficulties while using the social media giant, you’re not alone.
According to downdector, Facebook has been having issues since 7:41 a.m. this morning, Nov. 20, leaving users frustrated and confused.
#FacebookDown and #Instagramdown are usually mild inconveniences at best, but… social media is my whole job. So I guess I just came to work to drink coffee and eat my lunch at 10 a.m.? pic.twitter.com/eXQ2mZStan— Amanda Surowitz (@ajswitzy) November 20, 2018
#FacebookDown … goes immediately to twitter to find out why— michelyn (@homecaakes) November 18, 2018
There has been no word yet as to when Facebook will be back to normal, nor has a representative from Facebook made any comment as to why issues have been occurring.
According to user comments on downdector, these issues are occurring worldwide.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- New Italian Restaurant Coming to Oakville
- 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Riding Mini-Motorcycle on Sidewalk in Burlington
- Here’s What’s Happening with Burlington’s Waterfront Park
- Here's How the Canadian Government Plans to Support New and Future Retirees
- Suspects Sought After Electronics Stolen From Milton Store