Some Facebook Users are Experiencing Major Difficulties
If you’ve been trying to log onto your Facebook account this morning or have been experiencing technical difficulties while using the social media giant, you’re not alone.
According to downdector, Facebook has been having issues since 7:41 a.m. this morning, Nov. 20, leaving users frustrated and confused.
#FacebookDown and #Instagramdown are usually mild inconveniences at best, but… social media is my whole job. So I guess I just came to work to drink coffee and eat my lunch at 10 a.m.? pic.twitter.com/eXQ2mZStan— Amanda Surowitz (@ajswitzy) November 20, 2018
#FacebookDown … goes immediately to twitter to find out why— michelyn (@homecaakes) November 18, 2018
There has been no word yet as to when Facebook will be back to normal, nor has a representative from Facebook made any comment as to why issues have been occurring.
According to user comments on downdector, these issues are occurring worldwide.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- UPDATE: Arrest Made in Connection with Armed Kidnapping of 22-Year-Old
- A Big Change is on its Way to Starbucks Locations in Halton
- Part of QEW in Oakville Blocked Following Vehicle Fire
- ARMED KIDNAPPING: Police Searching for Male Kidnapped by Three Masked Men
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Highway Lanes Blocked Due to Vehicle Fire in Burlington