Some Halton Restaurants Have Made it onto This National List
Valentine’s Day is near and that means time is running out to plan that perfect evening with your special someone.
If you’ve already picked out what movie you’re going to see, or what movie you’re going to watch on Netflix, but you’re still searching for the right restaurant to go to then you’re in luck.
OpenTable recently announced the 100 most romantic restaurants in Canada, and this year some restaurants in the Halton Region made the list.
Out of the 100 restaurants, Cucci Ristorante in Oakville was recognized, along with Max Resto Lounge and Stone House Restaurant in Burlington.
“Romantic dining opportunities abound across the nation with restaurants in communities big and small excelling at offering enchanting meals,” Caroline Potter, Chief Dining Officer, OpenTable, said in a press release.
This year, there were 29 restaurants that were new to the list. Some of these newcomers included The Restaurant at Pearl Morissette in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Oz Kafe in Ottawa’s Byward Market, The Salmon House in Vancouver, and Sky Bistro in Banff.
To view the list in full, click here.
This year’s list was generated merely from diner reviews collected between Dec. 1, 2017, and Nov. 30, 2018. All restaurants with a minimum “overall” score and number of qualifying reviews were considered.
The overall score was comprised of unique data points, such as overall diner rating, total number of reviews, and overall regional rating.
- Oakville and Burlington Make Canada’s 100 Most Romantic Restaurants List
- Well-Known Oakville Restos Named Among Canada’s Top 100 Italian Restaurants
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Brunch Restaurants
- No Halton Restaurants Make List of Canada’s Best 100 Restaurants