Some Rogers Customers Are Experiencing Service Outages
If you get your internet service from Rogers, you may be one of many who are currently experiencing service outages.
Rogers customers across the province have reported that after upgrading their internet modem, they have not been receiving service throughout the past several days.
The company has acknowledged the issue on their customer support Twitter page, and has stated that they are currently processing transactions.
All services are expected to be up and running later this evening, Rogers says.
We’ll update with any further information on this topic.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville