Some Springtime Snow in the Forecast for Halton
While temperatures are better than they were, it doesn’t feel like spring has fully sprung—and it might not feel that way next week either.
According to Environment Canada, some flurries are in the forecast for Oakville, Burlington and Milton (say it ain’t so!).
Environment Canada says a somewhat pleasant weekend will give way to a chilly week. On Monday, March 25, we can expect a high of zero and an overnight low of -9. There’s a 40 per cent chance of flurries as well.
Some flurries are also possible on Sunday night, when temperatures will fall to -6.
By Thursday, March 28, we should be inching back towards the double digits.
So don’t put away your winter coat just yet—even though you really, really want to.
- 33-Year-Old Female Driver Charged After Travelling From Milton to Oakville at Insane Speed
- Suspect Charged Following Burlington Shooting
- Victim of Burlington Shooting Identified As EMS Dispatcher
- Here’s What’s Coming to Netflix Canada in September 2019
- All Lanes Blocked on QEW Following Collision in Burlington