Special weather advisory in effect for Halton
An approaching low-pressure system is bringing snow to Burlington, Milton, and Oakville this weekend.
Starting Friday night through Saturday evening, between 10 and 15 cm of snow is expected for all three cities, which will turn into flurries overnight on Saturday.
Additionally, strong winds of 60 km/h are possible, which could cause impact visibility for drivers due to blowing snow.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust their driving to the changing road conditions.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Police offering $100,000 reward in 1984 Oakville murder
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario