Special weather advisory in effect for Halton
An approaching low-pressure system is bringing snow to Burlington, Milton, and Oakville this weekend.
Starting Friday night through Saturday evening, between 10 and 15 cm of snow is expected for all three cities, which will turn into flurries overnight on Saturday.
Additionally, strong winds of 60 km/h are possible, which could cause impact visibility for drivers due to blowing snow.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust their driving to the changing road conditions.
- Significant snow in the forecast for Halton
- 3 suspects wanted after attempted robbery and shooting in Milton: Halton Police
- What are the key issues in the Ontario teachers’ disputes with the province?
- Burlington mayor issues statement after concerns raised around Millcroft Golf Course
- Halton man wins Lotto Max Encore after buying ticket in Burlington