Special weather advisory in effect for Halton
An approaching low-pressure system is bringing snow to Burlington, Milton, and Oakville this weekend.
Starting Friday night through Saturday evening, between 10 and 15 cm of snow is expected for all three cities, which will turn into flurries overnight on Saturday.
Additionally, strong winds of 60 km/h are possible, which could cause impact visibility for drivers due to blowing snow.
Drivers are encouraged to adjust their driving to the changing road conditions.
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- First glimpse of Canada’s true COVID-19 infection rate expected mid-July
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Starbucks implementing curbside pickup at select locations