Special Weather Statement Remains In Effect for Halton
It isn’t over yet.
Slippery roads and poor driving conditions are expected again on Tuesday as snow continues falling in Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Halton Hills, Mississauga, Brampton, and Caledon.
Another special weather statement was issued by Environment Canada at 4:33 a.m."An Alberta Clipper continues to give snow to the area," reads the statement.
An estimated 8 to 10 cm have fallen as of 4 a.m.
Untreated roads may become covered in snow and slippery, the federal agency warns.
Another 5 cm is on tap. Tuesday’s predicted high is -4 C
Drive safe, everyone!
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- Police say they are not ticketing drivers for having more than one person in a vehicle
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic