Splash Pads Are Still Open in Oakville
It’s. So. Hot. Outside.
We’re not complaining — great news just in time for this balmy September weekend: 16 splash pads across Oakville will be open!
Hours of operation are from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
Remember, Coronation Park’s splash pad is currently closed due to park flooding.
Some boring rules and such we must mention:
- Pets are not allowed on the splash pad and playground area.
- All children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Swim diapers are required for all children under four-years-old.
- Swim suits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times.
- Footwear/sandals are strongly recommended.
- No food or beverages of any kind on the splash pad.
- No glass containers or breakable objects allowed on the splash pad.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, and/or scooters allowed on the splash pad.
- Athletic equipment, balls, bats, beach balls, noodles, etc. are not allowed on the splash pad.
- Don’t climb, hang, swing or pull on any of the splash pad equipment.
- All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe and family-oriented manner.
- The splash pad, playground area and/or pavilions can’t be reserved for private parties or functions.
- Call 911 if there’s an emergency.
Click here for an interactive map with locations.
Saturday and Sunday’s predicted highs are 28 C, according to Environment Canada.
Photo courtesy of the Town of Oakville