Spring Weather In Store For Halton
If you’ve been waiting with baited breath for some warmer weather, you’re in luck.
Temperatures are expected to rise to spring-like conditions for the final weekend of February.
Friday (Feb. 22) and Saturday (Feb. 23) will see expected highs of 2 and 3, respectively, for Burlington, Oakville, and Halton Hills, with sunny conditions in store for Friday.
Sunday (Feb. 24) will be a small treat, however, with expected highs of 6, although mixed precipitation of rain and flurries is also to be expected for the day.
Milton will see highs of 2 on Friday and Saturday, with an expected high of 7 on Sunday, with sunny conditions on Friday, cloudy on Saturday, and mixed precipitation on Sunday.
Be sure to keep up with Environment Canada, for regularly scheduled weather updates.
Are you going to be taking advantage of the early, Spring-like temperatures, Halton?
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Suspect Sought After More Than $2K Worth of Music Equipment Stolen in Burlington
- An Ice Cream-Themed Installation is Coming to Mapleview Centre in Burlington