Starbucks Holiday Drinks are Back in Canada
It’s time for the Starbucks Witch’s Brew Frappuccino to move over, because holiday drinks are back.
The festive drinks will be on menus again starting tomorrow, Nov. 2, and to celebrate Starbucks is offering the first 50 customers something special.
On Nov. 2 only the first 50 customers at participating locations will receive a free Reusable Red Cup when they buy a holiday drink.
According to a recent press release, starting the day after, Nov. 3, customers who bring their reusable cups to participating locations after 2 p.m. will get 50 cents off their grande holiday drink.
This offer will last until Jan. 7, 2019.
The famous holiday drinks include the Peppermint Mocha, Toasted White Chocolate Mocha, Caramel Brulee Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, and the Eggnog Latte.
All drinks are available hot, iced, or as a Frappuccino.
Photo courtesy of Starbucks.
- Oakville and Burlington Among the Worst Places to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- This Store at the Burlington Centre Needs an Update
- Female Arrested for Impaired Driving in Oakville
- Halton Hills Hydro Customers Targeted by Rebate Scam
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Halton This Week
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Limited Edition Lady Gaga Drinks Available at Starbucks in Halton
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Halton
- Starbucks Introduces Brand New Fall Drink