Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
Officers have located the target of a recent carjacking.
Peel Regional Police got a call at 1:57 p.m. for a vehicle stolen in the area of Queensway and Camilla Road, Mississauga.
A 96 year old woman named Marjory Thomas was reportedly inside the vehicle at the time it was stolen.
Around 3:15 p.m., police reported that Thomas and the vehicle were located in Oakville where the vehicle was abandoned.
Police are continuing to search for the suspect, described as a white male between 20 and 30 years old with a medium build and short brown hair.
Anyone with information should call Peel Police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Police have taken the suspect into custody.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Police seeking witnesses in attempted theft in Milton
- Opinion: Ford government exposes animals to more abuse
- Police searching for missing Burlington man with medical conditions
- Karahi Point, Pioneer of Traditional Karahi in Canada, Opens New Restaurant
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Oakville Carjacking Ends With One Male in Police Custody
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington