Stolen Vehicle in Mississauga Located in Oakville
Officers have located the target of a recent carjacking.
Peel Regional Police got a call at 1:57 p.m. for a vehicle stolen in the area of Queensway and Camilla Road, Mississauga.
A 96 year old woman named Marjory Thomas was reportedly inside the vehicle at the time it was stolen.
Around 3:15 p.m., police reported that Thomas and the vehicle were located in Oakville where the vehicle was abandoned.
Police are continuing to search for the suspect, described as a white male between 20 and 30 years old with a medium build and short brown hair.
Anyone with information should call Peel Police at 905-453-3311.
UPDATE: Police have taken the suspect into custody.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- 383 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 703 total cases found in Halton
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- Housing market expected to experience declines throughout rest of 2020
- Police Investigating After Deceased Woman Located in Vehicle in Burlington
- Two men from Peel Region charged in Oakville vehicle thefts: Halton Police
- Police Looking to ID Alleged Car Thief After Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Peel police investigating carjacking in Mississauga
- Oakville Carjacking Ends With One Male in Police Custody